• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add a Storage Account in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC linking to Synology NAS

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2019 Jun 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to use my own Synology NAS for a Storage Account in Adobe Reader DC?

So when I click on "Add an Account", then I can use my Synology NAS network credentials and access PDF books & documents stored on my Synology NAS -- instead of Dropbox or Google Drive etc.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I understand correctly, your own NAS isn't a cloud account, it's just local files and you store to it like any local network drive, by its share name.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Synology Network Attached Storage (NAS) is similar to QNAP or Western Digital My Cloud systems.

Essentially a bunch of hard drives, setup in a RAID configuration, connected to the internet through your home internet connection.

This allows the home (or business) user store large numbers of documents, files, books, movies, etc -- all accessible at home or office or anywhere you have the internet.

What is NAS | Synology Inc.

Actually it is very similar to Dropbox. But instead of a public hard drive at Dropbox's data center, you have your own "data center" at your home.

My own Synology NAS units (6 of them, for my business) have tens of thousands of documents, books, etc.

I would love to have these accessible directly through the Adobe DC "Add an Account" feature.

So yes, Synology NAS isn't a public cloud, it is a private cloud account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Yes I want to my Synlogy Drive Folder

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources