• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat DC Fill & Sign

Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I create a field for users to sign with an image (of their actual signatures) and can that be shown adjacent to the digital signature they insert.

TOPICS
Fill and sign , How to , Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible with the Acrobat Online Services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2021 Mar 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out.

As you wish to create a field where the user can add an image of the signature, could you please confirm how you will be sending the document for signature? 

In Acrobat Pro DC, there is an option to add an image field in the PDF form. You may also refer to the information provided in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-distributing-pdf-forms.html 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll send it in whatever manner would allow the insertion of a signature. Ideally, I would like to get back a document with the image of a signature known to me (or the institution) and confirmed as a digital signature by some authority. The recipient need not have anything but a reader (and a digital "identity")An example shows in the attachment, I'm sure this was possible in a previous version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not Fill & Sign.

With Adobe Acrobat add a signature field and the user can sign the document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please clarify, "this is not Fill & Sign"
"Add a signature field and the user can sign the document"

Although you allow the signature to be drawn!! in Fill & Sign you don't consider pulling in an image of the signature signing!! In my experience, it's not possible to "draw" a signature unless there's a large pad to accept..

I understand I could have a field that allows pulling in an image, but you're not allowing that to be assigned a signature status.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe Acrobat use Tools > Prepare Form and add a signature field.

Then you can use the signature field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources