• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe cloud unable to fill form

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2017 Jun 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to work between devices so decided to try out the adobe cloud.  Unfortunately, after uploading my files I am no longer able to fill the forms. Is this because I am using the free cloud storage? I don't understand the benefit of using adobe cloud if this is the case.  Is there a setting that I need to change?  I appreciate any help as working from several locations and from different devices this would be a great solution.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ronnieb99180426,

As you have mentioned above that you are not able to fill the forms when you add it to Adobe Document Cloud, could you please let us know the device you are using to open the files?

Are you opening files on a mobile application or on the desktop application?

If you using the mobile application, you need to use the Fill & Sign application to fill the form.

You can install the application from the Apple Store on iOS and the Play Store on Android.

We are waiting for your response. Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources