• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Document Cloud > Adobe Scan

New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to open scans in Adobe Acrobat from Adobe Document Cloud folder taken after 4 Oct 2020. I get the message "There was an error opening this document. A file error has occurred."

I have re-installed the Adobe Scan app on my phone but still  getting the same message when I try to open the scans in Adobe Acrobat on my laptop. I can Airdrop the scan to my laptop and open it that way. So there is nothing wrong with the Pdf. How can I fix this?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same issue!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 31, 2020 Oct 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you have mentioned above, the issue occurs only when opening the scans in the Adobe Acrobat application.

Did you check if the scans open on Acrobat online account without any issues? If not, please sign in to your Acrobat online account using this link: https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ 

Then go to Documents > Your documents > Adobe Scan folder. Select the file to open it.

If the scan opens fine, try downloading it to your laptop and save it. Then try to open it directly from the saved location on the laptop in the Acrobat application. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources