• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF does not work after renewal

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After renewal was automatically charged to my account in January, 2018, the app does not convert files for me.  I open a PDF and click "Export PDF," but it does nothing.  How can I fix this?  Using Windows 10.

Ann

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Hello Annm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader DC and facing the issue, please sign out and sign back in

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Annm,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

The record shows that you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID, access the service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

If you are using the freeware Adobe Reader DC and facing the issue, please sign out and sign back in Adobe Reader using your current Adobe ID and password, then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates. Install the updates and reboot the machine and try exporting the PDF.

For more troubleshooting, refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your findings.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does solve the issue of converting files, however, it would have been good to receive some form of notice that this program was now cloud-based.  I used to be able to just open a pdf and do it within the file.  Is it possible to download the functionality to my desktop?

Ann

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ann,

Adobe Document Cloud services cannot be downloaded as an application. But we can access the services through a browser and can be accessed through desktop and mobile app Adobe Reader DC.

You can download and install freeware Adobe Reader DC and can access the service of Adobe ExportPDF. To download Adobe Reader DC, use the URL Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

- Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources