• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Export PDF Not Working

New Here ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frustratingly, I have the same problem as many other users.

I have "Adobe Export PDF" plan active, I have confirmed that through my account details. My plan is also listed as active on the bottom right-side of the page in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC--the application has no functionality at all. I cannot even File-->save as, none of the drop down menus actually "drop down." The application and service is not functional, and I have been paying monthly for this, and this has been a problem for at least 3 months, but I haven't sought help because the "support" button offers me no help except for this "community forum," and I haven't had the time or desire to reach out via this method--I'm not expecting much help as I see others haven't had any luck.

It really is a shame that your new Adobe Acrobat suddenly stopped working, and users without the "full-boat" plan have virtually no customer support available to them. For shame!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Hello Erin,

I really apologize for the inconvenience and the poor experience you had while using Adobe ExportPDF service. I'll do my best to make it right.

You have an active membership of Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID(email), please try exporting any PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

In Adobe Reader, please sign out, reboot the machi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Erin,

I really apologize for the inconvenience and the poor experience you had while using Adobe ExportPDF service. I'll do my best to make it right.

You have an active membership of Adobe ExportPDF service with your current Adobe ID(email), please try exporting any PDF file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

In Adobe Reader, please sign out, reboot the machine once and then sign back in with your current Adobe ID and password.

Check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, reboot the machine if you install any updates, then try exporting any PDF.

If you still experience any issue with the Adobe Reader desktop application while exporting any PDF, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution and try exporting any PDF file.

You may also refer to the article for more troubleshooting Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

The support for Document Cloud services is available on Adobe Forums only.

If you still experience any issue, please reply back on the private message which I have sent, please check your email for the forums private message notification.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation. Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

06/24/2021   I have an active Adobe Export PDF plan.....even tried to rebuy it just to see what happened and am told I already have this plan.  I am  completely frustrated with Adobe Export PDF.....why has it stopped working?  And obviously the 2 service techs I got ....spent an hour each ....did not know and could not fix the problem either.  The first guy got so frustrated he tried to shake the blank page with his mouse......as I sat there watching the page go back and forth on the screen....his frustration was obvious......he just disappeared...didn't tell me he was signing off or anything.  Same with the second tech...did all kinds of stuff....even loaded McAfee virus protection on my machine when I had another virus protection....and then he disappeared....and left McAfee on machine.  I even gave him the benefit of doubt thinking maybe we got disconnected and left him my contact information.....have heard nada !  Now I wonder if they truly were  Adobe techs or just some scammers that have been in my computer!! UGH !!  Sure would appreciate it if someone from Adobe who is familiar with this issue would contact me.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 26, 2021 Jun 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Debbies,

Sorry for the trouble caused.

We see that you are subscribed to the Adobe Acrobat Export PDF service.

Please let us know the issue you are experiencing and it would be helpful if you can share the screenshot.

Let us know if the issue is resolved already.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sirs I have a similar problem please help.  I have had my subscription changed recently to the version 

Adobe Acrobat Export PDF which should enable me to Convert PDFs to Word or Excel online or on mobile.  However when I log in to Adobe Desktop it says my subscription has expired and it won't let me export any PDFs to excel, word or JPEG. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amelia,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the delay in response.

It seems that you are using the Acrobat Pro DC desktop application. We have checked that you are subscribed to the Acrobat Export PDF plan which works only with the Acrobat Reader DC desktop application. I would request you to uninstall the Acrobat Pro DC and install Acrobat Reader DC from this page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/.

Let us know if you still experience any issues.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Whew! That took about 20 extra steps. Good to see that this is working, but sad that it's not working as easily as when I purchased the subscription. Not sure if Adobe is working to make this facility easier to use, but it's not going in the right direction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources