Copied

I can't acitivate my licens. 

ADB082048047SE

Bot and payd 6/11

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 07, 2019 Nov 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean by "activate your license", ExportPDF doesn't need you to activate any license. So we can help, please tell us what you try and do, and what fails. Please remember this is a public forum and don't post any personal info, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wen i try to convert PDF toWord it ask me to run testversion or py, but I have alredy bout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 08, 2019 Nov 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Reading between the lines, I think you have downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro. But that isn't what you paid for. If you did that, uninstall it, then use Acrobat Reader's Export tool button. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/document-cloud/help/using-exportpdf.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources