• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE *EXPORTPDF SUB 800-833-6687 CA

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2015 Oct 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe converter for use for one year.  I did not renew the service.  I was away and when I checked my credit card I was charged automatically for the this year.   On October 13, I called  Adobe and a  lady from India picked up and helped to cancel the service and for refund she asked me to go to Adobe site and chat.  I did that and he(Supraja) said it is all taken care and Adobe will refund it to my account within 5-7 days. However, I am not going to be refunded full.  Not only I am not receiving full refund for the service I did not renew (Unauthorized transaction) but also I have NOT received a refund and it is 9 days already.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 24, 2015 Oct 24, 2015

Hi hana60479575,

I am exreamly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I have emailed to the concerned team asking for the refund status, once I will have that on Monday, I will communicate the same to you.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Adobe took 35,50$ CAN from my credit card without any authorization, on February 15. I never subscribe to ADOBE EXPORTPDF SUB 8008336687!!!  I cancelled it on line. AND NOW I WANT A REFUND!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello joanr58171525

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, I have checked the record and found that you subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF on 02/16/2017, and it got canceled.

For refund and cancellation, please contact Adobe support team Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Anand,

What I'm understanding is I still have to contact Adobe to be refund? You

told me it was going to be done within 5 -7 days!

Thank you again,

Joan Raymond

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a confirmation number:

ADB1090100J4X4

Let me know.

Joan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Joan,

If the refund is initiated by the support team, it will be credited back to the same card used for purchase. It may take 5 to 7 days to process back in your account.

You don't have to contact the support again, as the refund is already initiated.

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Those links don't bring me any help to be refund! I discussed with a lady this morning on the phone and she told me that I was going to be refund within 5 to 7 days. I didn't have to do anything. Now you are telling me that I have to follow one of those link to be refund?

Joan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I also have had 2 charges to my credit card now, once in January and now again in February and I never agreed to this! Both times I was charged $43.48 CAN for ADOBE *STOCK 800-833-6687 which I never ordered! I would like a refund and to be removed from this list!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources