• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't convert PDF to a readable JPEG file format !!!!!

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whats going on Adobe? we pay for a service that doesn't work !!!! get it fixed your costing me money. I still can't export PDF to a readable JPEG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigelr20595910,

Sorry to hear the inconvenience caused to you.

Could you confirm how you have been trying to use the service? Is it online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/  or through the desktop application Adobe Reader DC?

Make sure that you have installed the correct application which is Adobe Acrobat Reader DC not the Adobe Acrobat.

If not downloaded then you may download through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Also, you must "Sign In" in the application or website using the correct email address under which you have the subscription registered.

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply but let me just clarify, the service was working just fine previously but now anything I try to export appears to be downloaded in unreadable format. Windows photo viewer gives me the unable to open due to incompatable file format message but I can still open files I have exported previously ok. I have also tried export into different formats such as PNG etc but the same problem occurs. I am using the PDF service online via my desktop  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To add, I do have acrobat reader dc installed and sign in to my account at every attempt to export, thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem.  It is the web based pdf services since you can't convert pdf to jpg with the computer downloaded acrobat app.  Worked fine in past weeks but for some reason is not working this week.  Tried doing older files to see if maybe was a problem with the pdf file this week, but no pdf files can be properly converted to jpg (or png).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes just the same issue, worked fine previously but just get corrupted exports downloaded now. Lets hope we  can get some help from Adobe but they haven't been any help so far !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any chance Adobe can do something about this issue? As I mentioned previously this is costing me money!! It would also appear I'm not the only one experiencing this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 28, 2017 Jun 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nigelr20595910,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have tried to replicate the issue at our end and it works fine.

Could you please provide us some more information on this.

Have you tried to use the service on some alternate browser?

Please share the exact steps you do when you get this error message and the browser you use.

Did you check if this is an issue with all the PDFs? Try to replicate the issue with different files.

Let us know how it goes.

If possible can you share the files with which you are experiencing the issue?

You can refer the steps provided here to share the files: How to share a document

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shared all this information with Shivam

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No,

They said they had no problem but I showed them it still was not converting properly. I need to send them copies of the file later today. Hopefully they figure it out.

Sent from my iPad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2017 Jul 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have tried to replicate the issue at our end with the files shared by you.

I am able to convert the files to JPEG format without any issues.

Just for the testing purpose, could you please try once to export PDF online on your mobile device.

Check if you get the same result.

Did you try to use the service on an alternate browser?

If not, please try to export PDF on an alternate browser.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whilst I appreciate you are trying to solve this problem I am getting really tired of this.

I have gone through all this with Shivam, I tried a different browser with no difference as for using my mobile I wouldn't have a clue where to even start to try that, in fact I'm pretty sure it won't do that.

As I have said I think it best you try on my pc so you can see what's happening.

You can try that now if you want as I'm available.

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nigel,

I have sent you a private message.

Please check your inbox and provide us the details asked there.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigel,

Please try to rename your exported file as a workaround:

1. Download the exported jpg file to local drive

2. Rename the file with zip extension from jpg

3. Unzip the file.

Thank you for your patience.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My patience has expired!!

After the share session with Tariq it was clear there is an issue with my account in your cloud, his account worked perfectly ok on my pc mine doesn't!! So I don't possibly see what trying this idea is going to prove.

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suggestion would be perhaps I try register another account with a different e mail, you authorise that as a paid subscription and see if that works as I believe it is my account configuration that is somehow corrupted.

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigel,

Tariq contacted me about this issue and please try this workaround.

I appreciate your time.

Thank you again.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I've looked at what you asked but you've lost me I don't know how to do that

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigel,

How to do:

1. Export your PDF file to JPG file

2. Move your mouse over the exported file at "Export from PDF" dialog

3. Click "Download" icon in the exported file (There are 2 icons: one is "Download" and the other is "Send & Track")

4. Rename the downloaded file (xxx.jpg)  to zip file(xxx.zip)

5. Double click the zip file to unzip it.

6. You will see jpg file.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

thank you.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2017 Jul 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok I've got it now, your instructions are not very clear at all.

Nigel

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2017 Jul 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for reporting this and patience.

This issue has been fixed and It should be working now.

Thank you again.

Hisami

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 19, 2023 Jul 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am new with this. I did try to export and save to .jpeg, but it doesn't show up in my drive. I used a free online source that did a better job and I do see that on my end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2023 Jul 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi midnightstarr,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please share more information about the workflow used to convert the file to a .jpeg format and the issue.

Are you using the Acrobat desktop application to Acrobat online account to convert the files?

Share the sample PDF o which the issue occurs. We will try to replicate the behavior using the steps you will share.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources