• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel my Creative Cloud Account

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2015 Sep 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@I need to cancel my creative cloud account, simply because I do not use it anymore. The links that you provide to cancel my subscripton is useless. It keeps sending me around in cirlces. Every time I log in, I click on "manage my account", then underneath highlighted in blue, I click on "cancel my subscription". Only to be looped around after consistantly clicking on "Customer Support" then to click on "Still Nedd Help? Contact Us." over and over again. This company needs to create a system where its consumers could easily contact customer support, not to be swung around in circles.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Hi,

The following link might help you cancelling the Creative Cloud Membership : Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Try to cancel the subscription using any other browser, apart from the one that you are already using.

Also try to reset the browser settings and delete the cookies before trying to cancel the subscription online

If you are still not able to do the same kindly contact support : Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Shipti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 22, 2015 Sep 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The following link might help you cancelling the Creative Cloud Membership : Cancel your Creative Cloud membership

Try to cancel the subscription using any other browser, apart from the one that you are already using.

Also try to reset the browser settings and delete the cookies before trying to cancel the subscription online

If you are still not able to do the same kindly contact support : Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Shipti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources