• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Certified by appearing in the signature on a PDF file (Adobe DC)

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who certified her document but a message appears stating signature invalid.  Also, instead of displaying CERTIFIED BY the signature shows DIGITAL SIGNATURE.  I also tested and received the same results.  How can we ensure the signature displays CERTIFIED BY TIFFANY CARSON?  Your responses are greatly appreciated. We are on a tight deadline.  Thank you Tiff

TOPICS
Send for signature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You seem to be focussing on the "appearance" of the signature on the page. This is a matter of zero importance (I believe they should be banned). Users need to be trained and mandated to ignore the page contents, because they can be faked and you might as well not sign at all. What matters is the signature as shown in the signature panel, and the message that it is invalid. What are the full details shown in the signature panel about the invalid signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Terri Lynn vienneau

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources