Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Chase Bank statements are password protected

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2022 Apr 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I password protect all of my sensitive and financial PDF documents. The downloaded PDF Chase Bank statements are already password protected and can't be modified. To get around this, I print the docs using "Microsoft Print to PDF" option. The new generated doc allows me to a add my password. 

TOPICS
Comment markup and annotate , Export PDF , Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's your question?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No question, just a commit. I noticed that there were previous posts about financial statements being password protected. So I shared my "work around" with the protected Chase statements.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to export my chase pdf statements into excel files, and you just gave me the workaround I was looking for.  Thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources