• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion failure to excel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought the cloud service especially for one file that I really need converted to excel regularly , but I cannot convert it , neither from Adobe reader or the cloud. I can't seem to fin how much a file should be, because the requested page seems to have been deleted , stating "404, Page not found"

Can someone please help me wtih the conversion or with the cancellation of the subscription as it seems that I have bought it for nothing. ?

Thank you very much.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Hello AndradaBalteanu,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

Try accessing the Adobe ExportPDF service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

I have checked the records and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service is already canceled and inactive. And I would like to mention subscripti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello AndradaBalteanu,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use the Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

Try accessing the Adobe ExportPDF service through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari.

I have checked the records and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service is already canceled and inactive. And I would like to mention subscription cancellation and billing issues aren't handled on forums as it requires personal information And Adobe forum is public.

If you wish to resubscribe to Adobe Document Cloud services, you can refer to the Adobe article Adobe Document Cloud FAQ

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources