• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion from pdf to docx leads to subscription page while already paid

Community Beginner ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen several similar questions dating back to 2014!

I've already used the service, it worked well. Now I'm redirected to the subscription page, and when I click on the pack I already paid for, it indeed tells me that I already paid for this product. So why can't I convert from pdf to word when the system obviously knows I paid for this service?

I tried logging off/on, clearing the cache and updating.

I was able to convert my file by using a 2014 tip, but it makes me upload my file from another page instead of just being able to open it and click on the conversion button.

Please, can anyone help?

Cynthia

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

I found the source of the problem! I was logged with another email address. I logged off and then on with my main address and it's ok now... My bad.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cynthia,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf to doc, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for  export pdf as well as pdf pack.

Could you check if you have an update available for reader using "Check for updates" option under "Help" menu and check if that helps.  You may also download updates from here: Adobe software and product updates

Reboot the machine after installing update and try again.

You may also visit the following forum threads discussing the similar issue:

Keeps asking me to renew a subscription....very annoying

I have paid subscription,I sign In it asks me to pay again.

I have just purchased exportPDF and every time I try and export a PDF it keeps asking me to pay agai... I paid for a subscription to convert pdf to word; I am unable to convert and its asking me to pay ag...

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't convert pdf to anything actually. I wrote this message concerning a pdf to docx conversion, but the other options don't work either.

I bought the pdf pack because I thought my subscription had come to an end when I got redirected to the payment page some months ago.

I checked for updates, and rebooted my laptop. I checked the threads you've suggested but none of the solutions matches my problem.

I have two very similar products which I've paid for and can't use. This is very annoying...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found the source of the problem! I was logged with another email address. I logged off and then on with my main address and it's ok now... My bad.

Anyway, thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources