• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud Files

Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2019 Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to move my works from my macbook pro into Creative Cloud Files and than delete them from my mac, is this possible?

Is there a way to copy folders to CCF? so far the only way in my understanding seems to be uploading a file at a time trhough the ACC page.

I'm finding the all management of CCF not very clear. It would have made sense if it was like Dropbox or Teamdrive for example, where you can upload a file or a folder and than the file is online and you can delete the one on your computer, but here in CCF with the story of syncing the files I admit that I found it kind of a mess.

Can someone explain it to me please?

Thanks

TOPICS
Manage files

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can store documents on the Document Cloud and delete on the local system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't forget that you really need a separate backup in this case. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Cloud storage is not to be confused with cloud backup systems like Dropbox.  CC is mainly for sharing files across different devices and collaboration with colleagues.  Do not leave yourself vulnerable to catastrophe by not having your files backed up. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources