Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Got charged for Adobe ExportPDF automatically

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

My credit card has been charged 23.88 USD ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC. 800-833-6687 CA Like every people in this conversation I have NOT AUTHORIZED this transaction. I request for REFUND and CANCELLATION of my registry in your system.

Transaction description
ADOBE SYSTEMS, INC.

Posting date
02/05/2018

Transaction date
02/04/2018

Reference number

Amount
$23.88

Will you refund me or Do I dispute a transaction?

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Hello Ambert,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to log-in on Adobe Forums, but there is no active subscription/license on your Adobe ID for which you are getting charged.

If you have the subscription/license on your different Adobe ID(email address), you can cancel the subscription from Adobe.com>Manage account>Plans and Products.

You can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Chap,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you got charged for Adobe ExportPDF subscription automatically, Is that correct?

The Adobe subscription is on auto-renewal, and your subscription gets renewed and you are charged on the anniversary date of the subscription.

If you wish to discontinue the subscription, you can refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

You may also contact the Adobe support team for cancellation and refund Contact Customer Care Link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a similar charge try to go through my credit card account.  I do not need a refund because I didn't have the open credit to accept the charge, however, I do need to cancel any future charges.  I have gone to the "cancel membership" and there is nothing to cancel.  Why am I getting charged for something that isn't on my account as a service to begin with???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018 Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Ambert,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, I have checked the records with your current Adobe ID which you have used to log-in on Adobe Forums, but there is no active subscription/license on your Adobe ID for which you are getting charged.

If you have the subscription/license on your different Adobe ID(email address), you can cancel the subscription from Adobe.com>Manage account>Plans and Products.

You can also contact the Adobe support team through Contact Customer Care

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just saw a charge on my credit card for $25.46 for the exact same thing.  I contacted the 800-833-6687 and of course got someone from India to help me.  He was very nice but couldn't answer all of my questions and when I asked to speak with customer service in the U.S. he didn't know how to connect me.  He did cancel the subscription and refund one of the $25.46 (waiting to see it) charges but couldn't refund the other two charges.  He also couldn't explain who authorized the subscription nor did he have proof of any documentation to support the subscription.  I would bet there are several hundred or thousands of people this has happened to.  Can you say Class Action Suit????  I want a contact in the U.S. I can talk to about getting the other two charges refunded or I am going to look into this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Lonniel,

We're sorry for the trouble you had, I have checked the records and found that the Adobe ExportPDF service is already canceled and inactive and a refund was created on August 02, 2018 and the refund will be credited back in the same account/card through which the original order was placed. For detailed information, refer to Account and membership help

The Adobe ExportPDF service was purchased through  your Adobe ID on 01 Aug 2016 and you purchased the subscription through Adobe.com. Once you place any other through Adobe.com, you get a confirmation email on your email address. Please check your email id for the order confirmation email.

The technical support for Adobe Document Cloud services are available on Adobe forums only, and for any customer service issue i.e. billing/cancellation/refund. You have to contact Adobe Customer through Chat/Call. Contact Customer Care

The available customer support for Adobe is global, and there is no specific support available in the  U.S. only.

For any further clarification and refund, please contact the Adobe support through Chat/Call Contact Customer Care as cancellation needs to be validated by few personal data which cannot be shared on public platforms like forums.

Will request you to contact Adobe support for further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources