• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Home Tab not showing newly shared PDF

Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shared files do not always appear in my Adobe Pro DC application until I respond to the email generated by Adobe Document Cloud Services that is created when someone shares a PDF with me. 

Once I click on the big blue "open" link, the file will then appear in the "Shared by Others" list and the "Recent" list. 

However, until recently, PDFs shared with me that I had yet to open had appeared in a "To Do" section at the top of my recent tab.

Is this functionality gone?

I would rather not have to add the step of opening through the email first and then moving over to my Pro DC application to access the shared PDF.

TOPICS
Share PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there!

As explained above, "until recently, PDFs shared with me that I had yet to open had appeared in a "To Do" section at the top of my recent tab." have you recently started experiencing this change in behavior?

• Can you share the screenshot of "To Do" section at the top of your "recent tab"
  • Please share the Acrobat DC version you are currently working on. Open Acrobat>help>About Acrobat

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources