• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can i tell adobe Acrobat DC/pro that my windows password has changed?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My windows password just changed as you kow it has to be changed every three month. Now, my Acrobat DC/Pro does not work with windows. Acrobat does not allow me to use my tools at al. Any help from any one?

TOPICS
Combine files , Organize PDF pages

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the forum for Adobe Acrobat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Barry26302282h3gj,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

Please try once to repair the application installation. In the application, go to Help > Repair Installation.

If that does not help, reinstall the application. Remove the application and run the cleaner tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html).

After that, reboot the machine and reinstall the application from the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html.  

Let us know the issue you are experiencing with the Acrobat application. It does not seem to be an issue with the password change.

Share the Acrobat and OS version you are using on the machine.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources