• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do download PDF file to my computer

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a P'DF to a word document.  Now I need to download to my computer to work with it .  There is no save file to or download to instructions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Hi marioo7818309,

To download a file from your Acrobat.com online account, do the following:

1. Log in to your account at https://cloud.acrobat.com/files.
  2. Select the file that you want to download.
  3. Click the Download link at the top of the file list.

Your file will be downloaded to the Downloads folder on your computer.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 29, 2024 Apr 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi iD3Z1GN,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

If you are creating a PDF on an Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application, it will not automatically save it in Acrobat Online storage. You will need to manually upload it. 

Please share the screen recording of the complete workflow you do and how you are not able to download the file. Share the screenshot if you get any error messages. It will help us to understand the issue and provide correct information. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry but I shouldn't have to re-create anything for the purpose of having some kind of "second hand" advisory to a major WORKFLOW ISSUE created by a policy to force users into a process beneficial to Adobe NOT TO THE PAYING CUSTOMER. How many people work at Adobe? - the request is simple: MAKE IT EASIER TO DOWNLOAD A PDF FILE CREATED WITH ACROBAT (yes, all platforms, in all situations, simple)
Thank you in davance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is extremely aggravating that there is no signposting on the local saved version of Acrobat (ie on my Mac) that I have to go online to download the PDF!! Consider when one is asked fora resume or CV: the most common use case request is to upload, not share a link! 

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 11.03.46 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2024 May 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi matthew37123160dj2n,

Thank you for reaching out.

You can access a document directly from the desktop application if you have saved it in Acrobat Online storage. In Acrobat, go to the Home tab > Adobe Cloud Storage > Your Files.  

If you are referring to something else, please provide more information about that issue here. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources