• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I cancel a yearly subscription

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2015 Apr 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am trying to cancel a yearly subscription to  Adobe ExportPDF service. You web pages send one running in circles and there is no way to cancel with an user-friendly mouse-lick or two.

Gerd

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi gerdh63435273,

Please see Cancel your membership or subscription | Acrobat, Acrobat.com online services.

If you're still having trouble, please let us know and we can help you take care of your cancelation.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi gerdh63435273,

Please see Cancel your membership or subscription | Acrobat, Acrobat.com online services.

If you're still having trouble, please let us know and we can help you take care of your cancelation.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sara,

Under this linke when I choose Cancel an annual Acrobat subscription I am redirected to the Contact us link where I chose Adobe PDF Services, then Membership, Account, Payment, then I choose Cancel your membership subscription and I am back to the link you just sent me.

Thanks for your help

Gerd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerd,

With an Acrobat annual subscription, it is necessary to contact Customer Care. But with an ExportPDF subscription, such as you have, you can cancel yourself. Instructions are in the "Cancel a month-to-month Acrobat subscription, or Document Cloud PDF services subscription" section in the document that I linked to.

I would be happy to cancel it for you, but the order currently shows as processing, so I can't act on it just yet. Once payment processing is complete, I can take care of it for you.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sara,

Thank you for your patience but when I try that option the following screen pops up

Gerd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem and am unable to get out of the 'loop' that makes it impossible to cancel my annual subscription. Its appalling customer service and extremely underhand tactics.  PLEASE can someone give me a phone number or link for Customer Care???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources