• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I cancel the plan current plan?

New Here ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently paying monthly for an annual Adobe ExportPDF plan and I would like to cancel.  I went in and selected Cancel but the message I got said that I cancelled Auto Renew and not the current plan.  I only needed this for a project which is now completed.  Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Hi Mary,

I apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The steps shared above is about how to reach out to the customer care billing team. As subscription is already running for this year so it might not give you an option to cancel it completely.

Only customer care team will be able to discontinue the ongoing subscription. So please follow the steps shared above and contact them.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Maryottt,

As mentioned that you are not willing to continue the plan, so we request you to refer to the steps mentioned below and try contacting to our billing support team via chat. As its an open forum and billing issues can not be taken care here.

1- Refer to the link Contact Customer Care

2- Select Account issues

3-  Show me my contact options.

You may please see-  Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

I’m sorry but this doesn’t answer my question.

I followed this process to cancel my subscription (it’s for an annual plan and I am paying monthly).

It has canceled the auto-renewal but it is still indicating I will be charged until the end of the 12 months.

I need to find out how to cancel the contract right now. I have finished my project which I needed this for, and I have no more need for the subscription.

Please advise,

Mary Ottman

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary,

I apologize for the delay in response to your query.

The steps shared above is about how to reach out to the customer care billing team. As subscription is already running for this year so it might not give you an option to cancel it completely.

Only customer care team will be able to discontinue the ongoing subscription. So please follow the steps shared above and contact them.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 05, 2018 Jul 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regelmäßige Zahlungen möchte ich nicht tätigen, weder monatlich, noch jährlich. Ich <kzeptiere nur einmalige Zahlungen für ein Programm.

D. Sch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dieters58181380 that is not possible with the subscription based service. What you are looking for is and option for standalone products. Where you purchase the product for lifetime by making one payment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources