• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i change my primary email on adobe.com

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2015 Feb 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to update my email address on adobe.com but when I try to do this it tells me the change can't be saved. What can I make this change?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2015 Feb 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Emily Christie,

In order to change your primary e-mail address, you need to login at this webpage ( accounts.adobe.com ) using your Adobe ID, later you need to click on the 'Account' Tab and thereby you can change your Primary E-mail ID under 'Adobe ID' option, you would also need to verify that New e-mail Address.

Hope that answers your query. Please revert back for any further assistance.

Regards,

Rahul Tyagi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That does not work.  It still says the same thing that emilyc... said.  You go through all of that then it has a red error sentence saying that the change cannot be saved.  Any other work arounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources