• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How Do I Convert PDF Documents to Word?

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought a one year subscription which used to allow me to automatically have Adobe Software give me the option of converting a pdf to Word document. How do I make that happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Hi Chrisk,

As mentioned above, that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Export PDF  subscription through wrong application Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chrisk,

As mentioned above, that you are a subscriber of Adobe Export PDF.

Adobe Export PDF is an online service that you can access online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

As well as through the Adobe Reader DC desktop application- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

You just need to “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

I assume that you have been trying to access your Export PDF  subscription through wrong application Adobe Acrobat DC not Reader DC?

Please ensure that you are working with Adobe Reader DC not Acrobat DC to access Export PDF and "Signed In" using correct email.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2018 Jan 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Akanchha,

I just purchased an annual subscription to Adobe Export PDF about a week ago.  The first time I used it it worked fine.  No, every time that I go to convert a PDF, it takes me to this website:  Pricing | Export PDF​.  From there my only option is to click on another "subscribe now button and when I do it informs me that I have already subscribed to that product.  I am fully logged in and am just not sure what I should be doing here.  Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicholas,

In this scenario the only problem I could think of is the application you are working on is "Adobe Acrobat DC". However, you should have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installed.

Please check the name of the application, when you open the app then upper left hand corner what do you see written? Adobe Acrobat DC or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC?

Also, make sure that you are using the correct email address to "Sign In" in the app.

Let us know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Akanchha,

Please click on the attached files to see what I see as I am trying to

convert PDFs into .xlsx or .docx files.

- When I open the PDF that I have downloaded I see what is shown in

"Screen Grab 1" From there I click where it says "Convert" on that picture.

- Then a web browser opens automatically. I am using Chrome. What you

see in "Screen Grab 2" appears. Having no other options, I select

"Subscribe Now".

- That takes me to the web page shown in "Screen Grab 3" indicating that

I have already subscribed to the service that I need to accomplish what I

am trying to do.

As I said in my previous email, I was able to get this all to work just

fine the first time I tried it but ever since this is the way it has gone.

Please let me know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2018 Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any progress here? I am looking to convert a particular document as

quickly as possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nicholas,

I apologize for the delay in response to your last message.

Unfortunately, I can't see any link shared in above message neither the screenshot. You can email it to us on the email shared via private message. Or follow here https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot  how to attach a screenshot on forums.

Or as suggested above, try Signing In online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

If it works there, then you may run the cleaner tool to uninstall the existing version- Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

And download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC through- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Let me know the update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources