• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i delete files from the cloud?

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2016 Jul 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to figure out how to delete a file from the pdf cloud?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Hi rodm51840960 ,

You can delete the file by opening the Document Cloud option in the Application or through a Web Browser.

For Application : Open Reader/Acrobat>Home>Document Cloud>select the file/s which you want to delete>Delete.

document cloud.PNG

For Web : go to Cloud.acrobat.com >Files>Document Cloud>select the file/s which you want to delete>Delete(in the bottom right corner of the screen)

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 21, 2016 Jul 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rodm51840960 ,

You can delete the file by opening the Document Cloud option in the Application or through a Web Browser.

For Application : Open Reader/Acrobat>Home>Document Cloud>select the file/s which you want to delete>Delete.

document cloud.PNG

For Web : go to Cloud.acrobat.com >Files>Document Cloud>select the file/s which you want to delete>Delete(in the bottom right corner of the screen)

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2016 Dec 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Delete doesn't show up as an option -- it remains a shadow (pale instead of black print) under edit; can't be activated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 11, 2016 Dec 11, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi nickpic,

Would it be possible for you to share the screenshot of the screen with the options available?

Please visit this link on how to insert a screenshot here in the forums: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dianac49613016_0-1590002232225.png

This is what my screen looks like.  I have exceeded my quota, but I do not see an option ANYWHERE to delete files, especially multiple files at a time.  I really don't want to do this one at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 24, 2020 May 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to the Documents tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works perfectly. 

Regards,

Accounting Firms Canada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources