• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get the logo to not print?

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019 Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just created a doc in adobe reader online...  went to print...  Made me buy a subscription...  there is a logo on the upper right that says "won't print with document"...  IT LIES!  How do I get rid of this!!!  Need to urgently print this document...  Thank you to anyone that can help!!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Adobe doesn't include any "logos" in the file it creates. Do you have a subscription to Create PDF  or PDF Pack, because Reader by itself can't create PDF files. Can you share a screenshot of this "logo" (use the Insert Image tool; Don't attach it to an email reply)?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't include any "logos" in the file it creates. Do you have a subscription to Create PDF  or PDF Pack, because Reader by itself can't create PDF files. Can you share a screenshot of this "logo" (use the Insert Image tool; Don't attach it to an email reply)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 28, 2019 Feb 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi johnm44934959 

You are a subscriber of Export PDF service. dobe Export PDF is an online Adobe Document Cloud service. With it, you can easily convert PDF files into editable Word, Excel, or RTF (Rich Text Format) documents.

As mentioned above by "try67", Reader doesn't create any PDF file as its a free application. How did you create the pdf online and where are you printing it?

Just created a doc in adobe reader online...  went to print...  Made me buy a subscription...  there is a logo on the upper right that says "won't print with document"... 

I see you bought Export PDF service today, so were you trying to convert the pdf to any other format to print?

Please share more information to understand the issue clearly.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources