• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How long should it take to save a document to the Cloud?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I selected to save a document to the Cloud.  The progress bar appeared saying "Saving to Document Cloud 0%".  It has remained that way ever since...15 minutes ago.  What could be taking so long? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Since my previous reply, I have determined I CAN save files to the Cloud using "Save as" from the drop down menu and selecting "Document Cloud".  What I CANNOT do is save to the Cloud using the Cloud icon shortcut (with the arrow).

Bottom line...I can do what I want to do (save files to the Cloud); I just can't take the shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Eventually the process failed and I got an error message.  I'm trying to save it to the Cloud again.

It's now been 30 minutes and no evidence that anything is happening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 45-60 minutes, an message appeared:  "An error occurred while trying to access the service."  I have no idea on who's end the error occurred.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Bos,

Depending on the document size and internet speed, it shouldn't be taking longer than few seconds to upload the file.

Could you please confirm the web browser you are using to upload the pdf on Document Cloud? The error message generally cause because of the web browser.

You must go through the help article here- An error occurred while trying to access the service | unable to connect to PDF services  and try the solution.

let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2018 Nov 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.

I read the article you suggested but it doesn't seem to apply to me for the following reasons:

- I have Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

- I use Firefox for my browser. (The article refers to Internet Explorer).

- I'm working on my laptop using Windows.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Since my previous reply, I have determined I CAN save files to the Cloud using "Save as" from the drop down menu and selecting "Document Cloud".  What I CANNOT do is save to the Cloud using the Cloud icon shortcut (with the arrow).

Bottom line...I can do what I want to do (save files to the Cloud); I just can't take the shortcut.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources