• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to access the file shared via Send & Track, which is deleted at sender's end?

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2017 Sep 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have attached pdf files to emails using send and track.  However, as a cloud service, I am thinking the receiver of the email does not have access to the attachment if the attachment has been removed from send and track. Unless the receiver of the email has downloaded the pdf file, access would be gone if the attachment is no longer available on send and track.  Yes?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Hi Jerrya,

If I understand correctly, you are referring to deleting the file from sender's Send & Track record or Document Cloud storage?

Yes, you are absolutely correct. If the file has been removed from the sender's end and receiver hasn't downloaded yet then it wont be accessible.

When receiver is going to open the link, the message would appear "Page not found".

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jerrya,

If I understand correctly, you are referring to deleting the file from sender's Send & Track record or Document Cloud storage?

Yes, you are absolutely correct. If the file has been removed from the sender's end and receiver hasn't downloaded yet then it wont be accessible.

When receiver is going to open the link, the message would appear "Page not found".

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2017 Oct 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you for your answer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'er Welcome!

Let us know if there is any further assistance is required.

-Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I upload .pdfs via Adobe Track & Send to my MS Outlook. When I click on the link (that is contained in the MS Outlook email message) I get a "page not found." Can you please help?

Matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources