• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to find how much space left in my Document Cloud storage?

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2019 Jul 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to figure out how much of the 2GB space in the Free DC account still remains. I cannot see any way to find out the way we can in Dropbox or Box etc. I don't want to spend time in selecting files and adding up.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Hey Dmwonline,

Sadly, there's no direct way to check the current status of your Document Cloud storage space. By logging on to Document Cloud's website Adobe Document Cloud under "Files" tab you can see all the files uploaded to the DC cloud.

Its quite a manual work, but as a workaround you can sum up the file sizes shown there and get an idea of how much has been used.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try looking in the Adobe CC app. I believe it's listed there. I couldn't find it anywhere on the website itself, strangely enough...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019 Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Dmwonline,

Sadly, there's no direct way to check the current status of your Document Cloud storage space. By logging on to Document Cloud's website Adobe Document Cloud under "Files" tab you can see all the files uploaded to the DC cloud.

Its quite a manual work, but as a workaround you can sum up the file sizes shown there and get an idea of how much has been used.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 12, 2019 Jul 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to me like very basic functionality that needs to be added to the website. It's not reasonable to ask the users to sum up the file-sizes of all of their files on the Cloud in order to know how much space it takes...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this would seem like a basic functionality that should always be included, unless the design is intended to make sure someone using the free service finds out at the worst possible time that, surprise! they just ran out of room, and cannot complete their project  and meet their deadline without wasting time deciding what to delete, or subscribing to the paid version. Someone learned, while getting their MBA, that panicked consumers tend to spend more money. This is capitalism at its worst. I'll be really surprised if this comment isn't removed or my free account revoked because speaking my mind here violates some crappy terms of service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is NOT the correct answer. Please see this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 28, 2020 Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It was the correct answer at the time. Good to see it was now added.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources