• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't convert a word document into a PDF...

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2017 Jul 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...because it says I have no internet connection. I do have a connection and I have tried the ideas here:https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1235246 but nothing works.

Please can someone help?  When you go to customer support there isn't a way to contact them about it, it just brings you here.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TeaPea123,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As mentioned above, that the error message related to the internet connectivity. I assume that you have been trying the conversion through Adobe Reader desktop application?

Could you please try to convert the document online through https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

Let us know if you still experience the same problem.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 10, 2017 Jul 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I can't get onto cloud.acrobat.com at all on my PC, it says it isn't available.  I've tried changing the firewall and PC protection etc. but it makes no difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello TeaPea, 

Sorry for the delay in response.

This issue is occurring intermittently and is not reproducible in-house. We are trying to figure out the root cause of the issue. Would you please help us with the below information?

Have you tried using this service with different browsers like Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Edge?

Also, if you have security software installed on your machine, have you tried disabling it temporarily and try to reproduce the issue. If the issue is getting fixed after disabling the security software, help us with the name and version of the security software installed.

Also, I would like you to try this URL https://cloud.acrobat.com on your cell phone and check if the issue is reproducible?

Will be waiting for your response. If you already have found a fix to this issue, please help us with your findings.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources