• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I get a window that tells me it's preparing my document for reading, and it doesn't load. I can't type into the document. Please advise as to if this is the correct program for my needs.

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2019 Jul 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I continue to get a window telling me my content is being prepared for reading. The bar never loads and I cannot fill the document. Please advise - I don't know of this is the right product for me.

Mindy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2019 Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Mindyg, 

Please do let us know where exactly you are seeing this message "preparing document..."? Are you viewing a PDF on web or within freeware Adobe Reader DC?

I believe you are working with the freeware Adobe Reader DC? If yes, then you may refer to the similar forum discussion here: Disable pop-up box regarding preparing document (for signature, I assume)  and try the suggestion given in the correct and helpful answer given.

Navigate to Reader>Edit>Preferences>Accessibility> uncheck "Enable assistive technology support">OK>Reboot Reader and check again.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources