• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting a conversion failure message.

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting a conversion failure message.  I receive the same file from the same company everyday and some times it works and sometimes it gives me the error message.  Customer support told me to upgrade to the pro and i have the same issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Josepht,

Can you please confirm the exact error message that you are getting during conversion?

As you have subscribed for the Export PDF service I assume you are trying to convert a pdf file to word or excel online via- https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf 

You may check with a different web browser, or install the Acrobat Reader DC desktop application and check with that- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

Is it the one particular file causing problem in conversion or all of them? Have you checked with a different one?

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources