• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to cancel my Adobe Export PDF subscription.

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased a subscription to Adobe Export PDF three years ago (April 2016), for $25.31/year. At the time I was in desperate need of it, since I had a school project which was approaching the deadline.

Today I received a notice that my subscription could not be renewed, since my payment details have changed recently. I somehow hadn't realized that the subscription had continued for another year, charging me an additional $25.31 in April 2017. In any case, I'm glad that I'm now aware of this, and I'd like to cancel the subscription.

I followed the instructions on this page:  Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

However, there is no Cancel Plan link when I click on Manage Plan. The page instructs me to contact support in the event that the Cancel Plan link is missing. When I follow that link, I can indicate my product (Adobe Export PDF) and the category of question (How To...).  The page only gives me to option of posting on these forums for help (presumably because today is Sunday!).

So here I am. Please cancel my subscription to this service. It worked well for me, but I haven't needed it for some time.  I would further encourage the addition of a Cancel Plan link on the Manage Plan page, as this would further streamline the process for users, even on weekends Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Hello Glen,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your Adobe ID(email) and there is no Adobe order registered/associated with it. If you have purchased  via Adobe Reader for iOS or Android are paid through Apple's iTunes App Store and Android's Play Store. If you want to cancel them, you have to contact Apple or Google support.

If you want, you can contact Adobe support team for further assistance to locate the order if you have purchased it throu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jk,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as per the description above, you are not able to cancel the current Adobe ExportPDF service, Is that correct?

I have checked the record with your current Adobe ID, and the current Adobe ExportPDF service is in an inactive state due to payment pending issue, and this is the reason you are not getting the self-cancellation option on the website.

I have shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please contact the Adobe support team for the cancellation and to sort the billing issue.

Adobe Document Cloud services support is only available on Forums, and this is the reason, the chat option is not showing.

For cancellation, you may refer to Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have opened a case with Adobe through my credit card provider. This is the biggest joke of a service I have ever dealt with. The fact that you guys continue to charge people yearly when they can't easily cancel their membership is a scam in itself. I will never purchase a product from adobe again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AnandSri I'm having the same problem cancelling Acrobat Export pdf. The most recent order number is 7007347429.

I'm being billed $27.46 every month! Is this even correct?  I only took it for one month and tried to cancel but there is no option to cancel this service in my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2018 May 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am in the same situation as JK and would also like to cancel my subscription. My plan is not showing so am unable to manage my subscription.

Thanks

Glen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2018 Jun 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Glen,

Sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. I have checked the records with your Adobe ID(email) and there is no Adobe order registered/associated with it. If you have purchased  via Adobe Reader for iOS or Android are paid through Apple's iTunes App Store and Android's Play Store. If you want to cancel them, you have to contact Apple or Google support.

If you want, you can contact Adobe support team for further assistance to locate the order if you have purchased it through Adobe Contact Customer Care

I have also shared the direct contact details of Adobe support via private message, please check your email inbox.

To check the plan details, you may refer to Adobe article Manage your Creative Cloud membership

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same issue. I want to cancel this and I am shocked to find out that I have been charged annually from my personal account, when I get it free through my university where I am a faculty member. Cancel and refund immediately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dwevans, contact Adobe. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need to cancei order numberADB158399473 . thank you  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Archie,

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account and the susbcription is already canceled.

Let us know if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2021 Mar 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@AnandSri I'm having the same problem cancelling Acrobat Export pdf. The most recent order number is 7007347429.

I'm being billed $27.46 every month! Is this even correct?  I only took it for one month and tried to cancel but there is no option to cancel this service in my account. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2021 Apr 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I need to cancel order number ADB110446013FR of Adobe Acrobat Export PDF and apparently it is only possible to do it by asking you here as you do not propose to cancel from my page on my account...

Please be advised that I will contact my bank to make sure no further payment is made for Adobe next week if it appears you cannot help.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wish to cancel my subscription to Adobe ExortPDF Annual. My order number is AD0046308J8AU and was originally placed with you on 6 September 2013.

Please confirm that this has been cancelled.

R Hutchins

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ron!

Thank you for reaching out.

We have checked your account using the email address that you have used to sign in to this community. There is no subscription listed under that Adobe account.

We have also tried to check the order number that you have shared. However, there is no record of any subscription. Please ensure that the order number that you have shared is correct. It would be helpful if you can share the email address that was used to purchase this order via the private message. You can send the private message using the envelope icon provided at the top right-hand corner on this community page.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2021 Aug 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also realized that I have no option to cancel my Adobe Acrobat Export to pdf recurring charge and I ask that this be cancelled for my order number below.   I have also asked American Express to permanently block charges from Adobe for the future to prevent this from ever happening again.  Thank you.

ADB062137888

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears I have the same issue. I see zero mention of the subscription anywhere on my Adobe account, yet I was just billed for it. Could I please get this subscription cancelled and refunded?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2022 May 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ResearchBaby,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have checked your account with the email address used to sign in here on the community page. There is no subscription listed under your Adobe account.

There might be a possibility you may have registered with any alternate email address. If you have an alternate email address, please share it with us via private message. You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon at the top right corner.

You may also get in touch with our billing team to get this checked. Please contact on the number provided for your region on the following page: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

I have got the same problem. I can't find a membership for Adobe in my account and still EUR 24,54 was withdrawn from our bankaccount. I cant find an invoice also. This looks not good. I want whatver it is what we are paying for cancelled and I want to receive the money back. It was withdrawn on 17 December 2022.

Regards, Paul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources