• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I stopped sharing a file and can't find it anywhere

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas! Acabo de entrar a Adobe Acrobat Online, y cuando veía mis archivos compartidos, se me ocurrió dejar de compartir el vínculo o anular el uso compartido. El archivo por supuesto desapareció de la sección "Compartido por usted", pero ahora no lo encuentro por ningún lado... Y no recuerdo haberlo guardado localmente en algún dispositivo, ni lo encuentro en mis archivos personales dentro del mismo Adobe Acrobat Online ("Sus archivos"). No sé qué hacer, porque yo estoy 100% seguro de que no lo eliminé. Lo único que hice fue dejar de compartirlo, pero no lo encuentro... 

Agradecería si alguien me puede ayudar, era un formulario que hice en Adobe versión escritorio.

TOPICS
Manage files , Share PDF , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2022 Oct 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi f4.,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the delay in response.

It should be in your document lists if you have unshared the file. Check the file once under Document > Your documents list on the Acrobat Online account.

Please let us know if you have removed the original file from the document lists if you cannot locate the file.

Please share the complete steps you did to unshare the file. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources