• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I subscribed to Adobe PDF Pack but can't figure out how to open it to use. Every time I try to select it, I'm taken to another page to purchase Adobe products.

New Here ,
Jul 16, 2018 Jul 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I subscribed to Adobe PDF Pack but can't figure out how to open it to use.  Every time I try to select it, I'm taken to another page to purchase Adobe products.  How do I get access to what I subscribed to?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Who all are experiencing this problem, please follow the steps mentioned below-

1-PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to us

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is terrible in this aspect.  I have the same problem, good luck finding a way to solve your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered that the PDF Pack does NOT allow you to edit PDFs.  I upgraded to Acrobat Pro DC and am now downloading and installing that package.  Hopefully, I will then be able to use the subscription as desired.  Sadly, Adobe does need to do a better job with its instructions and description of what each level will and will not do. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2018 Jul 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the PDF Pack as well, are you saying it serves no purpose other than simply reading a PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to sign a PDF document and having a hard time, it keeps taking me to a page and saying I need to upgrade, but I paid the 60.00 annual fee in April for the PDF Pack, and the PDF pack states that you can sign in PDFs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

Who all are experiencing this problem, please follow the steps mentioned below-

1-PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the PDF Pack service, you may refer to-  How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 24, 2018 Jul 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

We are looking for an update on this issue form you. Please share the screenshot of the page which is directing you to "Buy Now" screen also the detailed information (Name , Exact version) of Operating System, Acrobat Reader or Web Browseryou are working on?

This would help us to rectify the issue and get the route cause of the problem.

And if you have managed to find the resolution for the problem, then you may please help us with your finding?

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased Adobe pdf pack and it won't expire until Nov 2023. But as I am trying to combine pdf files (less than 50), each time I am prompted to the page that gets me to upgrade or purchase the basic plan all over again. Why?! I have paid for it and I am entitled to use the purchased service, right? Otherwise this can be a scam, isn't it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2023 Apr 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No valid solution is provided on Adobe page, no online enquiry service is provided. We hv no access to any sort of help. #disgruntled

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources