• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opening an Adobe Document Cloud file sent through email

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have received an Adobe Document Cloud file sent through email. I am using Gmail, and when I clicked into the attached file, this shows up: 'To read the document, please enter with the valid email credentials that this file was sent to.' 

I tried to enter my Gmail address and password, it says 'Invalid credentials'. What should I do to read the file? Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2024 Apr 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

contact the sender.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2024 Apr 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you know the sender? If so, I agree with the advice alreday mentioned to contact that person. 
I would take care with entering your details and passowrd if you're taken to a place outside of your email. Make sure you are confident with any site you're in that asks you to enter a username and password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Toby36636458x3yx,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please share a screenshot of the error message you received. Also, confirm if you know the sender of the document or not. 

If so, check with the document sender. Ask them to resend the document and see if you experience the same behavior. 

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources