• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF will not convert to word

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC one year plan for $23.88 in hopes I could export a PDF to Word so that I can search for names in the PDF/converted word doc. I export the PDF file and click convert a box comes up cannot convert 100MB try a smaller file. I have a friend doing the same type of work I am in he has no problems with converting large files.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

You can subscribe to Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Pro. Those applications work on you desktop without those restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jimb,

We're sorry for the trouble you had while converting a PDF file. I have checked the records and you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service.

What is the error message you are getting while converting the file?

Adobe Reader DC is a free software and you don't have to pay for Adobe Reader. You purchased Adobe ExportPDF service and through this, you can turn PDF files into editable Word, Excel, and RTF (rich text format) documents. For detailed information, you can refer to Adobe article FAQ | Adobe Export PDF, Document Cloud

With the exception of Adobe Send, the Dcoument Cloud services allow you to upload and convert files that are up to 100 MB. However, Your connection speed to the Internet, and the complexity of the document you're converting (number of pages, content) affect how large a file you can convert.

So, even files that are under the 100 MB file-size limit may not convert if they are overly complex.

Try exporting the file through the URL https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf with your Adobe ID and password on a browser like Chrome, or Firefox, or Safari and see if this brings any difference.

Have you tried exporting any other file and checked? If not, please try.

If the issue is specific to one file, Is it possible to share the file with us so that we can test it at our end? To share the file, please use Adobe Send feature, login to https://cloud.acrobat.com/send using your Adobe ID(email) and password, upload the file, share the link to files via private message only, How Do I Send Private Message

For more troubleshooting, you can refer to Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

[Edited response]

[Moving from Acrobat Reader to Adobe Document Cloud ]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anand, I have not figured out how to send you the file, but does Adobe have a plan that I can purchase that will work with PDF over 100 MD? Sorry late getting back but I had to go to work.

Jim Blurton

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can subscribe to Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Pro. Those applications work on you desktop without those restrictions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2018 Aug 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, did you try any other software apart from Acrobat?,

Additionally, you can find a lot of softwares online nowadays, Some of them might not be able to convert your file properly and some might. I'd strongly recommend you try [Removed link to competitor pdf tool. These are Adobe forums. Please don't advertise for tools that Adobe already has - Mod] to convert your PDF to Word format. I have personally been using this and it makes it pretty easy rather than wasting time searching online for different converters. They also have a free trial option which you can use to satisfy yourself before buying it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2022 Apr 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having a big problem with Adobe DC. My conversion from PDF to work comes up with blank pages. Started happening last week.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources