• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send & Track, missing emails?

Community Beginner ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since July 2015, without problems, I've been using Adobe Send & Track (Send Personalized Invitations) to send one attached PDF to a list of a few hundred clients.

I sent my usual emails on April 19, 2018, and noticed a substantial reduction in confirmation-receipt emails, and received many client complaints about a missing email. I could see no pattern in the missing emails that would suggest an error on my part. Today, April 26, I again sent my usual few hundred emails, and again am seeing very few receipt confirmation emails.

Has something changed with Send & Track? Is Send & Track sending emails to all the email addresses pasted into the "Send To" field? Thank you. - Bill

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed exactly the same problem with  circulars that I send to 130 recipients.  For my mailings, the problem seemed to start on 20 April when only 45 recipients received an email. For a circular yesterday only 16 people have had an email.   Hell, I'm on the distribution list and I'm not even getting them.

I sent a document just to my email address earlier as a test and the notification email popped into my inbox about about 20 seconds later.  So, to me, that doesn't point to my broadband provider's incoming spam filter being the culprit.  I'm now reduced to send out emails to in small batches to get around my broadband provider's outgoing spam filters.

Update on 29/4:  Here's the tracking info for the two recent documents set via Send & Track which exhibit this problem:

Date sent:20/4/2018.   Number of recipients: 121.  No of views to date: 46.

Date sent: 26/4/2018.  Number of recipients: 120.  No of views to date: 16.

So basically there's no significant change from a couple of days ago. After a couple of days I'd normally see views around the 100.mark.

There seems to be no pattern to this.  For example, my partner and I are both on the distribution list using the same ISP.  Neither of us got the document sent on 20/4.   She got the one on 26/4 whilst I still haven't.  It seems that Adobe's system  isn't sending out emails to all intended recipients of documents sent via Send & Track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update on 09/05

This issue continues...A document sent out yesterday to over 120 people has only been viewed by 11 of them so far.  I was on the distribution list and I've not yet received a notification email from Send & Track. Neither has my partner, also on the dist list.

As a test, I sent a document to myself using Send & Track. The notification email dropped into my inbox in about 30 seconds.

I cannot believe that I'm the only person experiencing this issue with Send & Track.. Could so0meone in Adobe please respond?  What was it about the Adobe server that changed on or around 19/20 April?  Were spam filters updated or something?  But then why do I get an email when I send a document to myself and why don't I when my address is included with 120 others?

Flummoxed and starting to lose the will to live as I'm now reduced to sending emails out in several small batches to circumvent my ISP's spam filtering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 14, 2018 May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 14 May there's still no change.  The document I sent out  to 122 recipients has still only been viewed by only 11 people.   I was on the distribution list and I've not so far received the notification mail from Adobe Send & Track. Son the problem is that the Adobe server isn't actually sending out  emails - though it is pretending that is has.. 

I cannot believe that I am the only person experiencing this issue unless Adobe are getting very personal!

Would someone from Adobe please, please help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

View count for document sent on 8th May has now been viewed by only 12 out of 122 recipients.   I sent another document to the same list today - so far only 9 views out of 122 on the list.

The other thing that hasn't changed is that Adobe still aren't providing me with any answers.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated: 7 June.     Not a lot of change in the views of the large circulations - still very low indeed.   I have recently used Send & Track for rather smaller circulation lists of around 6 people and it has worked just fine.  Looks like it has something to do with the number of people the document is sent to?  Has some kind of limit been imposed?  Who knows?

Does anyone in Adobe actually monitor these community forums?  Doesn't look like it, which is  shameful given that the CFs are the only support option offered for Send & Track.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 06, 2018 Jul 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe having now taken my annual subscription for the (currently useless) Send & Track, I have now resorted to writing to the Adobe HQ in Ireland trying to get somebody to actually do something about answering this question.   It is somewhat ironic that I am reduced to writing a hard-copy letter to try to elicit some communication from a company which presents itself as a global force in electronic document creation and sharing.

As of today, I haven't had an answer to my letter...

Update: 30th July.  Still no response from Adobe, either on here or to my letter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources