• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ticket Case number: ADB-24680740-D7T9

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please do not close out my ticket. This needs to be resolved however, there is a lot of sickness in our home right now and I just haven't been able to get to this.

I am frustrated with the chats because of some sort of TIME LIMIT that is set for Help Personnel. Three times I have been asked to restart a chat, then I have to wait for that person to read the information to get caught up, and they still ask me the same questions. Not one agent has been able to resolve this issue of importing files from pdf to word.docx at least in a format that I can use or even modify.

Also, I'm wondering WHY are so many of my .docx now pdf files? I NEVER use Adobe pdf to create a file or save a file. I ALWAYS USE .docx. I don't know why this is happening and it's extremely frustrating. Many of these items are documents such as birth and death certificates and other's are medical records that I don't even remember saving let alone in Adobe.

Thank you for your help.

Rhonda

TOPICS
Export PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not customer service, it's a community forum for customers. You need to contact Adobe by chat or phone. 

Or you could actually ask us the question. It sounds like a common misunderstanding.  Let us know if you don't mind hearing from ordinary folk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @rhondac67986105 

Sorry for the trouble. Please share the below-mentioned details in a private message so we can assist you further with this: 

1. Contact number

2. Best time to call and timezone

For sending a private message follow the below steps:

1. Tap my name beside my profile picture.
  2. Tap send a message.
  3. Write your message and tap send.

We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sounds like you accidentally associated the .docx extension with Acrobat. This is easily solvable.

If you're on Windows right-click one such file, select Open With - Choose another app, then select Word from the list and tick the box that says "Always use this app to open .docx files". Then click OK and you're done!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources