• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble convertin large PDF to Word

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2019 Jan 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted my iPad notes to a PDF, and the 70 page PDF file is huge (1.1 GB). I bought the Adobe program to convert to MS Word, but the file is too large. How can I reduce the size of the PDF file, or break it into smaller pieces, so that I can convert to word and hopefully have a smaller overall file size. This document has color photos and text. I don't know what makes it so big but any hints to reduce size and help convert will be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Hi stevenkreiger,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf to word, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf.

You can convert pdf to word but you can't reduce the fixe size or break it into smaller parts using export pdf. For that, you need acrobat pro dc.

You may also refer to the following forum thread for more info:

How to reduce the size of PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi stevenkreiger,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to convert pdf to word, is that correct?

On checking the details for your account using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have subscription for export pdf.

You can convert pdf to word but you can't reduce the fixe size or break it into smaller parts using export pdf. For that, you need acrobat pro dc.

You may also refer to the following forum thread for more info:

How to reduce the size of PDF

Optimizing PDFs in Adobe Acrobat Pro

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources