• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to access the PDF Pack service after subscribing for it.

Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I m from Brazil. I was overcharged for the pdf pack and still can't access my pack. I would like to cancel my subscription and be refunded as since October 10th I haven't been able to use it. I m really disappointed with adobe. Here in Brazil people 've been strugling to get assistance. Its a shame for such a reputable company. I hope you help me this time. Stephanie

Message was edited by: Mod, Email Address removed.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Hi Stephaniel,

As shared above, that you have subscribed for Adobe PDF Pack and haven't been able to use it.

As per your account information, we haven't been able to find any subscription registered under it. You might have made the purchase under a different email address.

That might be the reason that you can not access the service through this account.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe A

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 03, 2017 Nov 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Stephaniel,

As shared above, that you have subscribed for Adobe PDF Pack and haven't been able to use it.

As per your account information, we haven't been able to find any subscription registered under it. You might have made the purchase under a different email address.

That might be the reason that you can not access the service through this account.

Adobe PDF Pack is an online service that you can use online via https://cloud.acrobat.com/convertpdf  or through the desktop application Adobe Acrobat Reader DC- Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions 

You just need to “Sign In” using the email under which you have subscription registered.

If you still want to cancel the service you may contact to our customer care team via chat support- Contact Customer Care

Regards,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources