• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to re-install after factory reset, i.e. clicking on download desktop apps brings up other programs, but not Adobe Export PDF

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've logged into my account. It showed an active subscription for Adobe Export PDF. Options was ti "download desktop apps", but when I clicked on this a bunch of programs to purchase came up. I eventually gave up and clicked on cancel my subscription. Subsequently I was advised that I would have access until Nov 19, 2018. Thanks a million. I can't access a non-existent program/app. Thus back to the original question:

How do I re-install Adobe Export PDF after a factory reset?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

There is no desktop app for Export PDF, you don't need one. You either click a button in the Acrobat Reader app, or go to the Export PDF web site... Using Adobe Export PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no desktop app for Export PDF, you don't need one. You either click a button in the Acrobat Reader app, or go to the Export PDF web site... Using Adobe Export PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources