• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Adobe Export PDF. Asked for redemption code or serial number.

New Here ,
Oct 18, 2018 Oct 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​I recently renewed my subscription to Adobe Export but when I followed the instructions in the confirmation email I was asked either for a serial number or a redemption code neither of which are mentioned in this email. I have used this product for many y

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Hi Rendragon,

Adobe Export PDF service never ask for the the redemption code or serial number. We have looked into your account and found that you have used the Acrobat DC in past. You may uninstall the Acrobat DC for your convenience. Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Follow the steps mentioned below, to activate the subscription.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through fre

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds as if you have been sent the wrong instructions OR paid for the wrong product. ExportPDF has no redemption code, and no serial number. It belongs to your Adobe ID. If you renewed it, it keeps working just as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Export does not work as it did before, maybe Adobe did not activate the renewal of Export pdf when I paid for it. I have tried everything I know (and I'm not a naive user!) to make it work as it did but no joy and I can't get to speak to anyone at Adobe who will help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you use it before, and what happens now when you try to use it? Please be detailed, it should just work as before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously when I wished to open/convert a pdf document that I had received I would Click on and it would open with a menu down the right hand side, one of the options was 'Export pdf' and I could choose which program I wanted, Now it opens in the same document but when I click on 'Export pdf' it says that my subscription (that I renewed 2 weeks ago) has expired I am then instructed to log out of Adobe and log back in with my account details and password

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 19, 2018 Oct 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, probably worth checking your account details on Adobe's web site in case the renewal didn't go through. If it did, try the online service Using Adobe Export PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rendragon,

Adobe Export PDF service never ask for the the redemption code or serial number. We have looked into your account and found that you have used the Acrobat DC in past. You may uninstall the Acrobat DC for your convenience. Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Follow the steps mentioned below, to activate the subscription.

1- Export PDF is an online service that you can use online via: https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

2- You can also use the services through free desktop version of Adobe Acrobat  Reader DC: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Install for all versions

3- “Sign In” using the email (Adobe ID) under which you have subscription registered.

4- For detailed description of how to use the Export PDF service, you may refer to- Using Adobe Export PDF

You may refer to the following link for any troubleshooting: Troubleshooting Create PDF, Export PDF, Adobe Send, Fill & Sign … services(PDFPack or Document Cloud...

Let us know if it still doesn't work.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources