• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Using Trial-cant find basic tabs

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2023 Jul 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old Windows 7 I had to keep using. Adobe customer service put a trial of Adobe Pro on site.(online) I can't believe I cannot find " Underline and Bold." I am using Chrome and editing a pdf document. Looked everywhere and time running out.

Can someone please help? Going crazy and cannot see very well. Plus getting very old. Will put Adobe on my site if I find it easy.

Can manage text in and out. Typesetter didn't have time to complete the last draft.

regards Kaila

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re above

I found the answer.

cheers Kaila

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 30, 2023 Jul 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kaila2 

Thank you for sharing the update; happy to hear that you have figured out the solution and found the answer.

Please share your finding with us so that it would be helpful for other users too.

Basic tools can be found here 

AkanchhaS_0-1690740672848.png

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources