• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

​I  would like a refund for the Adobe Acrobat Reader subscription, please. It was the first time using the app, and I really believed it was a one time purchase and wasn't aware would be charged again. Google Play was not able to provide the assistance I was expecting or the refund, but I hope you will.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Acrobat Reader is free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plss acrobat plsss refund my money... 520 php on jun 07 2020,, my baby is crying because the money deduct my acc... plsss return my fund plsss

😢😢😢😢 the money is donate for milk my baby .. no work me plsss back my acc....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020 Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Were you able to refund? 😞 Same happened to me. I need the money for my tuition. 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking for a refund too. I contacted both Google and Adobe. Google told me that Adobe should do the refund. I still haven't heard a word from Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same issue,except I signed up for a free 7 day trial. I cancelled 2 days ago, but today received a receipt of charge $69.99. I've been in touch with Google Play & Adobe can't agents, trying to get help with a refund. Adobe sends me to Google, Google says it's Adobe's responsibility. They told me to email the app developer, so I did & ended up here. Did u ever get your refund?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want refund my money because  just install tha app automatically all proceed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2022 Jul 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

my computer died - so the software is no longer needed. I forgot about the re-occuring payments to Adobe until I changed my credit card number because of a breach somewhere else - and that's when Adobe needed my info to be "updated" before I could cancel. I updated, and then the "Manage" button disappeared from the cancelation page, just like that. Should I wait 24 hours to be sure you really took my money, so I can maybe forget that you're charging me addional months for a program I can't use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there... I want to know about my refund 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MR ZULU27006046tvhg,

Thank you for reaching out.

It seems that the refund has been initiated. The refund will be credited in 4-5 business days.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

cancel my account and any subcriptions 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eliztor75,

We have checked your account, and there is no active subscription listed in your account.

The latest subscription has already been canceled.

Let us know if we can be of any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will out last invoice be for December 2022?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2023 Oct 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, also I need help with canceling account and getting refund for adobe acrobat premium which I want to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who can I contact to cancel our subscription?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2023 Jan 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pleaase I just received a message that says $19.99 has been deducted from my account 10minutes ago..

I never initiated this payment..

I just cancelled the subscription and I'll like for you to refund the money back thank you .. I hope this is fixed 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2023 Jan 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I could down load this on my apple phone I can't I don't have access to computer so I need cancel my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I want a refund for my subscription 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.Because I misunderstood that it was a trial period.

Order Number : AE01429100077CTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 26, 2023 Feb 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wanlop284941513sqh,

We have checked your account and see you are subscribed to the Adobe Stock plan.  

To cancel the subscription, please refer to the suggestion in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html .

Hope the information helps.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

would you please be able to help me refund a cancelled subcription that i wasn't aware was still active

please can you provide a number for customer servies 

thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A yearly subscription went out ofr my account prived rage above $150nzd , wtaf i never approve of this payment. Its very frustrating. I read through some peoples refund requests to things I have in mind number one is I read comment a lady was complaining that she needed a refund because her baby is crying and needed milk I just think that is the most silliest excuse anyone with or without children could ever make that irritated me alot settling I am a very highly concerned I won't be receiving my refund of $150 plus more isn't my first time reaching out for a refund I don't know what I'm supposed to do or who to contact all I've been doing as following instructions that have been provided to me. Via problem as I'm surprised a yearly subscription I pressed the subscribe button I don't remember receiving any email before the billing dates and I was maiev and I didn't understand full terms & conditions at the end of my mistake with is not Google's fault this is purely that apps fault I really need help I really want this refund back into my account I feel like I have been robbed of money

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2023 Mar 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

I have cancel the subscription on the 7th day but money already got charged. Now I would like to get the refund of it as I do not require this. Please guide 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2023 Mar 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I want to cancel the subscription that I thought I cancaled last month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources