Feb 13, 2015 Feb 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not happy with this

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Thanks Sarah,

It now looks like it’s a corrupted file. I think that’s the root of the issue. But thank you for your help!

C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annetteb16142236,

I'm sorry to hear that your subscription isn't meeting your needs. Is it the ExportPDF subscription that you'd like to cancel? Please let me know, and I would be happy to take care of that for you.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes and I would like to know if it's  refundable

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, me too. Same question, same service to cancel. I just signed up today so i could convert a pdf to word and i consistently get a failure error.

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrysanthybalis,

Are you still having trouble logging in to ExportPDF? What happens when you log in to https://cloud.acrobat.com with your Adobe ID and password?

But, if you'd like me to cancel your account, please let me know.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it has the same problem. The pdf doc I need to convert doesn’t come up in th emend within that link. However, if I pull up a Finder menu for my Mac, I get the pdf doc in my list. I drag-and-drop it instead into the link you sent me and— here’s what I get: ""Lecture- Scenecra ... at Sheet(1)(1).pdf" failed to export to docx. The file is either corrupt or protected and cannot be opened for export.”

So clearly something’s wrong with Adobe picking up on all the available pdf docs on my desktop.

And obi it clearly has a problem following through with anything once I drag-and-drop it instead.

Thanks for any further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, it has the same problem. The pdf doc I need to convert doesn’t come up in the menu within that link.

However, if I pull up a Finder menu for my Mac, I discover the pdf doc in my list. So I drag-and-drop it into the link you sent and— here’s what I get: ""Lecture- Scenecra ... at Sheet(1)(1).pdf" failed to export to docx. The file is either corrupt or protected and cannot be opened for export.”

So clearly something’s wrong with Adobe picking up on all the available pdf docs on my desktop.

My file comes up just fine when I pull it up as a pdf so I’m not sure what would be “corrupted” about it.

And obviously it clearly has a problem following through with anything once I drag-and-drop it instead….or am I missing something?

Thanks for any further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 17, 2015 Feb 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrysanthybalis,

Do I understand correctly that if you log in to https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf, and click Select PDF File to Export, that the file you want to convert isn't listed when you navigate to its location?  But, you *are* able to locate the file in the Finder or Windows Explorer and then drag it into the Select Files dialog box?  Are you experiencing the same problem with other PDF files?

Is it possible that the file you're trying to convert is password-protected? (If you open the PDF in Reader or Acrobat and see "SECURED" in the title bar, the file is protected, and can't be converted.)

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Sarah,

It now looks like it’s a corrupted file. I think that’s the root of the issue. But thank you for your help!

C.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that the issue has been tracked down, but sorry to hear that your file is corrupted.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annetteb16142236,

I just checked your account again, and it looks as though it's already been canceled. Since the account in more than 30 days old, you won't receive a full refund.

Best,

Sara

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources