• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What is Acrobat Reader DC?

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2022 Jul 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my computer scren I have icon for Acrobat Reader DC and need to upgrade it but can not as I have tried several times.When talking with people with Adobe that I have Acrobat Pro and not Reader . I got reader as required for another program I have. I am using Windows 10 with 64 bit. I have also got a request to update Reader by another program. What must I do to replace my Reader DC with Acrobat Pro? what is the differt between the two programs. I am trying to learn Windows 10 afte windows 8.1. any help???

This is the case I was working with Adobe when I got disconnected. Adobe ID: [Private info removed] case number:ADB-25340746-F5D0. Is my Adobe ID also called a use ID/ Please help and thanks Gerald

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 24, 2022 Jul 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a subscription to Acrobat then all you have to do is log in to that account in Reader DC and it will automatically transform into Acrobat (assuming you have the latest version of it).

The difference between the two is that Reader can only display PDF files (as well as perform basic tasks such as fill in form fields, add comments, etc.), while Acrobat is capable of creating and editing them.

PS. I removed your email address from the question so you don't get contacted by scammers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sometimes it does not upgrade automatically. Check under HELP - Install Premium Features

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines