• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

With a PDF pack subscription can you extract pages?

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to use Adobe to extract and delete pages from a larger PDF file but that is the only feature I will be using. Does anyone know if this feature is available in Export PDF or PDF Pack subscriptions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Hi Caitlina,

As I understand from the description above, you want to extract and delete pages from a PDF file, Is that correct?

To extract and delete pages from a PDF file, you need Acrobat DC.

The Export PDF service lets you turn files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint and RTF files. And AdobePDF pack lets you create, combine, sign and send files online.

More about Adobe Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

More about AdobePDF Pack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

More about Acrobat DC, see https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Caitlina,

As I understand from the description above, you want to extract and delete pages from a PDF file, Is that correct?

To extract and delete pages from a PDF file, you need Acrobat DC.

The Export PDF service lets you turn files into editable Word, Excel, PowerPoint and RTF files. And AdobePDF pack lets you create, combine, sign and send files online.

More about Adobe Export PDF: Using Adobe Export PDF

More about AdobePDF Pack: How to Use Adobe PDF Pack

More about Acrobat DC, see https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/acrobat/acrobat-pro.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources