• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Your cloud service is absolute $H1T

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2017 Sep 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had nothing but bug after bug after bug.

First, I cannot upload more than a handful of files at a time.  If i want to upload 1000 pdfs, at least let me upload a zip file containing them all.  Do not make me go through doing a batch of 100 over and over.

Your converter is God awful.  When attempting to convert even a moderate amount of pdfs it chokes.  This is a design flaw, you are trying to show the status of all the downloads in the link bar and it chokes on a thousand pdfs and won't even start.  Why not just send the IDs of the pdfs to the server and do it as a background task on the server only.  Why choke the frontend.   If I want to convert my 1000 pdfs let me do it without having to do batches of 100.

Guess what!  I cannot download all my converted files at the same time either.   Whenever I do, I just get a 400 error.   I have to download batches of 10.  You are zipping the files already, why not just zip all of them, even if its into separate files on the server, then send it.

This is the shittiest, worst piece of cloud software I have ever dealt with.

Why in the hell would anyone pay for a continued subscription to this shit.

Sad.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just get a subscription/perpetual license to Acrobat and do it locally. Why bother uploading and then downloading thousands of files to the cloud? It doesn't make sense.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the perpetual license to Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.  When I export the file locally, it opens up the Adobe Creative Cloud and uploads the file to the server for conversion.

Terrible design.  It should do the work locally, but it does not.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC has no licensing module, permanent or otherwise, as it's a free application.

If you have a license for Adobe Acrobat DC (not Acrobat Reader) then it means you're not using it if you're being prompted to do it on the web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the export pdf to excel plugin.  Annually $25.  It is not free.

That being said, upon initial purchase I am redirected to the cloud service, which gave the impression that it must be used. 

It seems that upon reopening the AA/DC I can export to xlsx locally.

Regardless, the web portal needs drastic improvement to be at all usable at a scale relevant to even the smallest of business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may delete this post if you deem it necessary.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources