Highlighted

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  would like a refund for the Adobe Acrobat Reader subscription, please. It was the first time using the app, and I really believed it was a one time purchase and wasn't aware would be charged again. Google Play was not able to provide the assistance I was expecting or the refund, but I hope you will.

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Want to cancel and refund for subscription.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  would like a refund for the Adobe Acrobat Reader subscription, please. It was the first time using the app, and I really believed it was a one time purchase and wasn't aware would be charged again. Google Play was not able to provide the assistance I was expecting or the refund, but I hope you will.

Hi Luanv,

We see that you have purchased Adobe PDF Pack for Android. Such purchased are made through the "Google Play Store".

We can only help you cancelling the only direct purchase form Adobe. If you are willing to cancel this Adobe PDF Pack Android subscription, then you need to contact to the Google PlayStore support.

You may refer to- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Info: Acrobat Reader is free.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 15, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Luanv,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Plss acrobat plsss refund my money... 520 php on jun 07 2020,, my baby is crying because the money deduct my acc... plsss return my fund plsss

😢😢😢😢 the money is donate for milk my baby .. no work me plsss back my acc....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. Were you able to refund? 😞 Same happened to me. I need the money for my tuition. 😞

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was asking for a refund too. I contacted both Google and Adobe. Google told me that Adobe should do the refund. I still haven't heard a word from Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 05, 2020 0
Resources