• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Acrobat Sign prompting for sign out

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2024 Jun 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click review and sign on an email requesting a signature, I am notified that my account is signed in and must be signed out before proceeding. If I sign out and sign back in I am able to sign the document, but I have a plethera of documents to sign and don't want to do this everytime. The account I need to be signed in as and the one it requests me to logout of are one and the same. Thoughts?

PD Error.pngPD error 2.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Hi Anon171884,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Please let us know if the email address mentioned at the bottom of this screenshot is the same as the one on which you received the document.

If they are different, that is the reason you might be receiving this message. This happens when you are signed in with an email address different from the one you received email for review and signing. In this case, you will need to sign out from the web account and then try to open the document from the ema

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2024 Jun 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anon171884,

Thank you for reaching out. 

Please let us know if the email address mentioned at the bottom of this screenshot is the same as the one on which you received the document.

If they are different, that is the reason you might be receiving this message. This happens when you are signed in with an email address different from the one you received email for review and signing. In this case, you will need to sign out from the web account and then try to open the document from the email.

You may also refer to the following help document to revive and sign the document: https://helpx.adobe.com/sign/using/signing/sign-agreements-sent-to-user.html

If that is not the case, please share more details and the email address in the private message. You may initiate a private message using the envelope icon at the top right corner of this community page.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines